He's so cute! I love how simple things make a baby laugh, like seeing his mama! My sister Sarah's little boy loves it when she hits the kitchen counter with a flyswatter, he laughs everytime!
Stacy, I sooo wish that I was going to Elk Grove.. ever. But I doubt that I ever will. Do you guys ever got to Utah!? I love Utah! We should meet there sometime! I would love to photograph your beautiful family!
We were married in December 2004, fall more in love each day, have three gorgeous children, and have the Gospel in our lives. We are truly blessed and look forward to a lifetime of happiness with our eternal family!
3 comments:
He's so cute! I love how simple things make a baby laugh, like seeing his mama! My sister Sarah's little boy loves it when she hits the kitchen counter with a flyswatter, he laughs everytime!
Stacy, I sooo wish that I was going to Elk Grove.. ever. But I doubt that I ever will. Do you guys ever got to Utah!? I love Utah! We should meet there sometime! I would love to photograph your beautiful family!
I love that simple sweet little boy laugh! So cute!
Post a Comment