Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Just a few funny things Montana has said as of late:


*This morning, as we got ready, she asks me where I went the night before. I said, "Mommy went to an Enrichment Activity for Relief Society." She say's sadly, "Oh, I thought you were lost. And then all I have is a Daddy. And no Mommy and my heart would break in half." (She shaped her hands like a heart and pulled them apart to signify breaking.) The whole thing melted me to pieces. And then she said after a minute, "I guess I'd live with a new mommy. Probably Sammy." (My close friend, and Montana's friend Kami's mom). She seemed content with that solution. And I tried not to feel insecure to the ramblings of a three year old. :) Hope she wouldn't want to replace me that easily. Although I must admit, Sammy is an awesome mommy!

*(Waiting in the bathroom while I run to grab more toilet paper as she informed me it was out) I run down the stairs and into the bathroom, and she jumps and startled says, "Oh, I thought you were a polar bear jumping out of a box!" I said, "Wow, honey, that's random." She said, "What's random?" I said, "Kind of like silly. That was a silly thing you said." Looks at me confused, and then says seriously, "Mom, I'm not being silly." I guess I really did look like a polar bear jumping out of a box? Hmmm....
*"AHHH! Baby boy barfed again. This time it looks like...ew Mommy it's ORANGE!! What is that?" Me: "It's just carrots honey." "I do like carrots. But I don't throw them up. That's disgusting."
*Mommy, does my bum wiggle?" I tell her no and she says, "Well, yours wiggles. Why can't mine wiggle like yours?" I tell her that probably one day when she has babies like Mama, her bum will wiggle too."
and this is what is coming out of Carson's mouth a lot lately...this boy loves to squeal for joy!


4 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Well with cute little sayings like that she can come live with me anytime, except when she tells me my bum wiggles than she is out:)

LOVE HER.

Hayes Family said...

Montana is SO CUTE!!! Love her. Man Carson was cracking me up when he was doing that when we were over, so funny!!!

Rochelle said...

I'm cracking up!!!!!!!!!!

Bird is the Word said...

HAHA! I LOVE IT! Get this... we were showing Hailey how my friend has a baby in her belly and she was rubbing it, then she came over to me and started rubbing my belly and said "Mommy has a baby in her belly too." all I could do was laugh! Kids are SO funny!