I am blessed in my life to have had many great and wonderful friends! I of course am so grateful for my best friend, my husband Marc. He is my rock and I don't know where I'd be without him. I am also so grateful for all of my family and the friendships I have with them. I am grateful for old and new friends!!! And I am blessed to stay in contact with many old friends (especially thanks to the whole blogging world!).
There aren't many friends that you can say that you've had since kindergarten, and so I wanted to post about a few friends that I have had since kindergarten who I am so grateful for. Mrs. Weinstock's kindergarten class of 1988, there were three little girls who played dalmations in the kindergarten circus (man how I wish I could post a cute picture of this from somewhere....maybe I'll find one some day). They all secretely wished they could have been the Zebra girl, but that part went to Arielle M. and all of her long blonde, crimpy hair! haha Anyhow, over the years, we had many classes together, and kept our friendships up. Sometimes very close, sometimes not as close, but always friends. I am grateful that I have been able to maintain those friendships, and more recently become closer in those friendships with two of my best friends, Maran Sprague and Rachel Barker.
Maran is in town from Utah this week, and we were able to spend some quality time together enjoying one of Elk Grove's traditions, the Western Festival. We also stayed up way too late Saturday night (as husbands fell asleep on the floor, waiting for us to stop talking), and had a blast, laughing and reminiscing. Love you girls!! Thanks for being great friends of mine for all these years and many to come! :)

1 comments:
I am so glad to be here with you guys! It has been so much fun reminiscing!
Post a Comment