Since Maran is in town, Montana has another friend to play with, Maran's daughter Hannah. She has the most gorgeous big blue eyes. Unfortunately we have no pictures of them together, because at the beginning of the day Hannah was a little shy and sat with her mommy during the parade. Then, later in the day after Hannah warmed up to us, Montana got sick and was throwing up. Here are some FUN pictures from Saturday of the girls (individually) :) ...
Anaconda?
1 year ago

7 comments:
Oh Sad, I HATE it when Kamryn is sick. It's the worst. She was running a temperature last night. Hope she is feeling better. At least you got some cute cute sick pictures though.
p.s. Are you still working?
poor baby! I hate the flu, and it just breaks my heart when they throw up, especially when they are so little!
What pretty little girls we have! It was so sad to see Montana sick:(
Stace -
Rand was roommates with Rob and his brother Ryan, and we were all in the same singles ward (Nick, Rand, Rob, Ryan and I.) To make your world smaller...I believe Rob and Reagan served in the same mission as well. :o)
its so nice to see you guys again. once i saw your face i knew who you were. It looks like you guys are doing great. well we will have to keep in touch.
Of course, i remember you. its nice to see your family and see how you are doing? your little girl is so dang cute. keep in touch k.
Poor thing. I got that cute suit at Baby Gap on sale. They had some cute ones there!
Post a Comment