Saturday evening we went and took family pictures with a photographer we found through blogging. She did a great job, despite the heat and a location change, and a little bit of a diva child. Montana wasn't super cooperative, but hey, that's our girl! :) Anyhow, we would refer her to any and everyone. Here is her photography blog http://bitterphotography.blogspot.com/. These are just a few pictures from her site...there will be more to come...

Anaconda?
1 year ago










8 comments:
Love them all!!!! I really like when your kissing montana. It's going to be hard to choose favorites. Beautiful family. I guess i need to contact her and get some pics of Trent and I, thanks for the push. :)
ADORABLE pictures. I absolutely love them. By the way--I'm glad you liked The Kite Runner. Oh, and have fun at Disneyland. We're so jealous!
Very cute pictures! I really like the one with the bridge behind you. Have fun in Disneyland!
What cute pictures. I love them. Some day we will get family pictures taken too.
These are SO beautiful! You have such an adorable family! Hope Disneyland is fun! See you Monday =)
Have fun choosing between those pictures. They are all so beautiful. I'm sad we missed you in Disneyland. Hope we see you when we are down here. Have fun, give goofy a kiss for me.
Gorgeous. I love seeing your sweet family...and I can't wait to see your pics from Disneyland. I hope you guys had a wonderful time.
Cute, cute cute. I especially like the last one, what a good idea:)
Post a Comment