My good friend Janessa and I decided to get together and take the kids to Fairy Tale Town a few weeks ago. Side note: Janessa, who at the time of this little trip, was two days away from her due date, gave birth last Thursday the 26th to a beautiful little girl named Colbie. Montana and I got the chance to go visit them on Saturday-yet, lame me didn't take pictures. Colbie is every bit as adorable as her older brother Alan, pictured below.
Check out the fun that was had at Fairy Tale Town:
I decided while we were there, that Fairy Tale Town should be renamed, "Slide Town" because that's pretty much what it is. A bunch of slides themed around Fairy Tales and nothing else. Needless to say, we did a lot of sliding.
Here they are sliding out of a shoe:
This video is kind of long, but pretty funny and worth the watch. Please excuse my loud commentary and smacking of my gum-geez, I forget how good the sound picks up the person recording.
Montana practicing her weightlifting skills in the tee-pee...
Driving her tractor-what a girl, look her nails match the tractor.
Sliding (what else??) down Jack's Beanstalk...
Pumping water and sliding
Here Montana is with Jack's Candlestick. Janessa and I were telling the kids that it was a candle, like on a cake. So when we weren't looking, they both decided they would taste the "cake" that the candle sat on. EWWWWW-yeah, they licked the freakin' thing at Fairy Tale Town. That's two year olds for ya.
Alan has a nickname about a turtle I believe, right Janessa? Here's the shot I got.
Thanks J...we always have a blast with you guys! We are excited to play more with you guys and with new baby Colbie!

7 comments:
CUTE! I have pictures of myself playing there too! ~ Is the cheese still there and the pumpkin coach?? Good Times! Did she run the crooked mile?? I used to have my dad time us running that thing, and I thought I had a FAST mile time! HAHA! LOVE that place! ~
I LOVE fairy tale town! I'm so glad it's still there! I spent coutless birthdays there... sliding!
So fun!! I haven't been there in sooo long. Definitely a place to take my kids someday. If only for bringing back memories for me. Haha.
The video was funny. I couldn't help but laugh a little.
O we so have to go there together. Call us when you get back in town.
Ohhh I loved Fairy Tale Town growing up! I loved climbing up on Mother Goose's lap. Glad you guys had fun!
I L.O.V.E. fairytale town. That place has been around forever! Oh, memory lane.
we need to go there!
Post a Comment