We are so incredibly blessed to have such amazing families. We have so much love and support and friendship on either side, which we are truly grateful for. We recently had some family photo sessions on both sides of the family. We are missing a brother in law in one of the pictures (workin' hard at work! Missed ya!) and a soon to be sister in law in another picture (and working hard at school! Missed you, girl!)-but you get the jist.
Anaconda?
1 year ago


















7 comments:
cute pics! You both have great families! They make the greatest friends. :)
CUTE! It is SO hard to get everyone together... ONE day we will have a full family shot! ~
What beautiful families. Montana's hair is getting so long, I want to play with it. She's beautiful. Love you.
I can't believe how grown up your whole family is! I mean the twins were like toddlers the last time I saw them, crazy! Love the pictures, love your family!
Very cute pictures! I'm so glad that I got to see you last week. I'm also excited to see you again next week!
Those are some good pictures. I like the silly ones of your family. It is so good to be silly once in awhile.
love the pictures!
Post a Comment