I chose my new background, because it's my new motto...despite things going on in your life that might be out of the ordinary or unexpected, we have to live our life, laugh at the good times and sometimes even the bad...and most importantly, LOVE...deeply. It's what makes it all worth it! :)
Here are some fun pictures and video from the last few weeks while I was in blogging hibernation:
As previously mentioned, we went out to celebrate my mom's birthday. As a true fun-lovin' mom would, she wanted to celebrate at John's Incredible Pizza Co., so that she could watch her kids and grand kids play and have fun!
Andalyn and Montana singin' her a little birthday diddy...
Grandma got some help blowing out the candles
The carousel is a fan favorite
The little girl riding with them in this video is not a new grandchild-no, just a very cute little girl who liked high-fives.
My mom and dad are so in love, even 30+ years later. Some of my favorite memories are of them cuttin' a rug together. I had to snap a quick video.
Then, a few weekends ago we met up for dinner with some of our best friends whom we don't get to see as often as we'd like, The Barkers. We got to see their adorable new place (they've got some rockin' style!) and Montana rode Rachel's skate board. As always, I'm lame and got zero pictures of us adults.
Yes, we live the good life. Constantly surrounded by family and good friends and having a blast!

6 comments:
I saw your new background and thought that is Stacy for ya!!! "Live, Laugh, Love"-You do al of that and more! It looks like you had fun at the party. Montanna is darling!
I've been thinking a lot about you. Hope you're doing good. Love your new background. We really have to get together. I'll call you later. Love you.
Your mom is such a great lady. She's a true mom wanting to be with her kids and grandchildren. We've been to that JOhn's incredible pizzeria place once and really like it. We need to go back, maybe with you guys?? Hope all is well. Let's get together next week. :)
LOVE the new background! ~ Trying to LIVE and LAUGH daily with you ~! Thanks for such fun posts for me to read! Montana is always fun to see!
That place looks like a lot of fun. You'll have to take me there someday when we come visit. Your mom is so cute. I'm glad she had a good birthday.
Stace, I'm so sorry about your miscarrage. I've been thinking about you alot. Call me if you ever need to talk. PS. Your momma is a gem.
Post a Comment