Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dream{ME}World


ME as the next American Idol (no-me in a dream world does not have a man's body-nor does it include Adam Lambert on my arm)- ME in MY dream world = Being the next American Idol. I mean, seriously how cool would THAT be-to go from being a girl that loves to sing in the shower, to her 2 1/2 year old and the occasional special musical number at church- to small town American Idol....

ha...

yeah, like I said....DREAM WORLD.

But hey, a girl can dream.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes you can dream and you should!! Go for it!! I would totally vote for you!!

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

Some day!!!!!!! by the way your family photo is priceless. How innocent. It looks beautiful. You have such a cute family.

Dan, Aly, & Addi Smith said...

I would totally vote for you and make everyone i know vote for you too!!! You should go for it!! The worst that can happen is you tried and don't make it....plus if i remember correctly from high school you are a great singer!! Just do it!!

Bird is the Word said...

you have OUR vote!!