Monday, May 04, 2009

It's Raining...BABIES!

I have had the opportunity to go to four different baby showers in the last two weeks. Unfortunately at my cousin Ashley's, I didn't have my camera.


The first shower was for Maran and her twin girls Bailey and Brynn.
Rachel, Maran and I...
Hannah and Montana (As you can tell by their red faces, it was a VERY warm day)
Beautiful Maran with her beautiful mother Donna (a.k.a. Martha Stewart! She and Maran's mother in law Julia threw the most gorgeous baby shower with the most delicious food!)
Rachel, Jenny, Maran and I...
Hannah is going to be the best big sister to these little girls!
My Montana, Maran's Hannah and Jenny's Taylor playing Leggos.
Jenny, Danelle and Rachel
It was so much fun to hang out with all these girls and to celebrate Maran and her babies!
Then, I had two friends from this area who have since moved away, come back for baby showers and they ended up being scheduled on the SAME night! It was a busy, but fun evening.
First, I went by Lisa's baby shower- this is her first child, a boy. This girl has not gained any weight with her pregnancy but actually is -17 pounds from being so sick! Poor girl. She looks great though-you couldn't even tell she was 6 1/2 months pregnant.
Then Montana and I jumped in the car and drove 30 minutes to Kendra's baby shower. She is pregnant with her first child, a little girl.
Kendra and I...
Myself, Kendra and Sara
Yea Sara, we finally have some pictures together. In the 5 years we have been friends, we've only taken a handful of pictures together. Haha
It was so fun to see all my out of town pregnant girls. I miss you all and wish you all the best of luck. Maran, I already have seen what an amazing mother you are and I have NO doubt that if anyone can do a three year old and twins, it's you! And Lisa and Kendra, I know that you both will be great Mom's! Motherhood is the best and it will change your lives forever!
And Ash-again, sorry about not having any pictures of your shower! Marc still had my camera from the marathon-but you know how much I love you and that little Braden (is that how you're spelling it??) boy in your belly! You are going to make an AMAZING mommy and you are so adorable. I love you.
Congratulations Momma's!

0 comments: