Montana and I went on her first ever field trip to the wonderful Apple Hill. We got to go on a tour, which I've never gone on before.

We were excited!

Our guide was great and we loved touring everything to see how the apples were grown, picked, stored and made into all the different apple products.


Our guide was great and we loved touring everything to see how the apples were grown, picked, stored and made into all the different apple products.
The best shot I got of her whole class with Miss Shauna and her assistant Miss Alyson.
And last but certainly not least, we got to enjoy some delicious fresh Apple Hill apple juice.
We may or may not have stopped to get a bag of apple donuts AND fudge after the field trip. :)

1 comments:
YUMMMM! I always have to get fudge too... haha! I love Apple Hill!!
Post a Comment