Friday, October 02, 2009

Lazy Test

I have an iPod touch. Not an iPhone unfortunately but hopefully next year that will be rectified. I have come to have a huge dependency on my touch for my schedule, music, Internet when I'm connected to WiFi, and all the applications.
It's also a very easy way to be lazily addicted to Facebook.
Anyway, Montana has been sick the past few days- keeping us both up on and off through the night. Today, although she still is hacking away, she has mounds of energy and I have none. I'm currently laying down with her trying to coax her into a nap, but trying to keep myself out of one so I can accomplish some things once she's in her cocoon of rest. So, I thought I'd try my new blog application- where I can blog from my iPod. Is it working??
I am starting to hear the steady, yet snarled, congested and snotty breathing from my poor sick baby and know that she is floating peacefully into dream land.
So, I will now float( or drag my feet is more like it) peacefully (so as not to wake her) into laundry and pine sol land...

4 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Stacy, I'm sorry Tana is sick. I hope she didn't get sick from us. Enjoy all the sick cuddles though. Love you.

Scott and Jamie said...

Congrats on having a boy! I have to honestly say I was a little sad when we found out we were having a boy instead of a girl for #2 (just for lack of clothing selection), but boys are SO much calmer and sweeter as babies. At least by popular vote around here...

MissManda-Mae said...

cool application!! and yes facebook is so addicting when you have it available anytime, anywhere... i am terrible! hope montana feels better soon!

RachelBarker said...

I'm missing you and thought I would whisper a little note.....give me an update. :) How's preschool for Montana? Hope your glowing in your preggo-ness! David's wedding is coming up I bet every thing has been busy. Love ya