A few weekends ago, I was in a friends wedding. Hopefully there will be some pictures to come of that. But, while the wedding party was taking pictures at this beautiful location in Granite Bay, Marc took advantage of the opportunity and took some snap shots of our little beauty!
She is a doll! I love that he got so many good pictures there! I should have made Matt bring out kids, and we could have done our Christmas Photo! Now we have to all get dressed up again! UGH! ~
We were married in December 2004, fall more in love each day, have three gorgeous children, and have the Gospel in our lives. We are truly blessed and look forward to a lifetime of happiness with our eternal family!
1 comments:
She is a doll! I love that he got so many good pictures there! I should have made Matt bring out kids, and we could have done our Christmas Photo! Now we have to all get dressed up again! UGH! ~
Post a Comment