I LOVE HER!!!!!!! We are coming home for a bit. The WHOLE fam!!!! Not just me =). I think we all need to go out and have lunch or dinner as couples. What do you think? We will be in Dis the 17-19th and then in Sactown till the 24th. I am BEAMING right now just thinking about it!!!!! =)
We were married in December 2004, fall more in love each day, have three gorgeous children, and have the Gospel in our lives. We are truly blessed and look forward to a lifetime of happiness with our eternal family!
3 comments:
I like the Montana update! She's so cute. I'm excited to see her soon! She's is a smarty pants. Keep it up. What princes is her fav these days?
Good job Montana!!! We miss you guys!
I LOVE HER!!!!!!! We are coming home for a bit. The WHOLE fam!!!! Not just me =). I think we all need to go out and have lunch or dinner as couples. What do you think? We will be in Dis the 17-19th and then in Sactown till the 24th. I am BEAMING right now just thinking about it!!!!! =)
Post a Comment