We love to get matching T-shirts whenever possible...Disneyland, 4th of July, etc. 
We had so much fun with Marc's family swimming at his parents with all our nieces and nephews and his siblings. Unfortuntely, I left my camera in the house (otherwise I'd have probably ruined it by dropping it in the pool or something). So, the only picture I have is of Marc manning the BBQ.

Then we went by my parents before heading to the Elk Grove Park for big fireworks. Here are some pictures of my family---hey look, they went to Old Navy for matching T's too! (I guess everyone does that!) 



Our friends Matt and Jessica came down and joined us with their little boy Daxton to enjoy the fireworks and festivities!
I had bought Montana a 4th of July dress that she wore to church the Sunday before 4th of July! I love dressing her up in cute things!
I also had to include this picture of my little baby in one of her new favorite things---she likes to sit in grandma's "Baby Basket". Grandma Petersen gets lots of little baby toys to put in there for her grand baby's to play with. It is something her mom, my Grandma McFadyen used to have for us at her house. Well, Montana is literally making it a "baby basket", as she loves to sit in there and play with all of the toys! 

1 comments:
I feel so left out in that 4th of july picture! Everyone is there except for me! o well! You guys all look cute, i had that shirt waiting for me when i got home. I am actually wearing it right now! ;] Love you guys!
Post a Comment