My best friend from high school, Maran, had a baby a month before I did. And she named her darling little girl Hannah! And as you know, my little darlings name is Montana. Never before did I realize how popular the Disney children's sitcom Hannah Montana was until I named my baby Montana. And then I think its hilarious to tell them my friend has a baby the same age named Hannah! Well, anyway, Maran and her family came back to California to visit family and stopped by our house for a visit! We got some pictures of the little girls playing on the floor. Look at these eyes on Hannah! GORGEOUS!
Montana loves smiling for the camera! CHEESE!
HANNAH MONTANA, SAY CHEESE! :) 
Dang, Maran, why didn't we think to take a picture together! It's been years! It would have been nice to add one to the collection! Oh well, next time! Right now, its all about Hannah Montana! :)
Anaconda?
1 year ago

1 comments:
What cute little girls we have. Too bad we couldn't get one of Hannah smiling. Montana is a little camera model. She's so cute. I, too, wish we would have gotten a picture of us together. I guess we'll have to do it next time.
Post a Comment