A lot of fun things went on in August, that I did not post about...we spent a weekend looking after our nieces and nephews, Marc went to Vegas for a business trip, went to two cousins weddings/receptions, I was able to get out with my mom, sisters and an honorary sister /good friend of mine and have girls night (which was SO nice!) host one of my best friends baby's 1st birthday at our home, and spend some more time with my sister Courtney and her family! I am so glad they are home! Here are a few pictures from some of those events:
After bathing Mitchell and Megan, I turned around and found Mitchell like this. Guess even little ones are self conscious of the rough skin on their heels! :) haha
All weekend we watched the same six Backyardigans episodes on the DVR. I now LOVE Backyardigans...I even found myself turning it on one morning when I got home! Seriously, they have great little songs. For those of you who are Backyardigan watchers, my favorite song is "Castaway"! :) The kids were so cute, every time the opening song would come on they would dance around like this:
Montana adores her cousins!!! She had a great time not being an only child for a few days! They were definitely the THREE peas in a pod...
Look at these two....couldn't they be brother and sister??? Marc's family has said that little Mitchell reminds them of Marc as a youngster...and well, we all can tell which parent Montana most resembles!
Girls night was a blast- pedicures and Pizookie's from BJ's, what more does a girl need??
I'm a doof and didn't have my camera out much during Sara's son Ryder's 1st birthday at my house. I had it out long enough to get a picture of Montana and Andalyn in party hats, and the cake. It was so fun...Ryder has a lot of great people that love him! He is so cute, and a busy little 1 year old!!!
Here is Montana playing with her cousin Andalyn and Uncle Dave at Grandma and Grandpa Petersens house:
And lastly, it was so nice to attend a sealing ceremony for my cousin Ashley and her now husband Devin! We didn't get great shots of the temple behind us, as there were tons of people there, but here are a few pictures of us standing next to the temple.










2 comments:
Oh my goodness! How much fun! Thanks again for watching the kids for the weekend... I'm hooked on Backyardigans, too!
I love the picture with Montanna and Andelyn, it's soo cute. She's doing that funny face she always makes. Missed you this last weekend when I was there. Came late Friday and stayed through Sunday. You guys just need to come down this way. It's hard to make all the rounds in such a short period of time. Oh, ya I love backyardigans too! My favorite song is We're going to Mars and Eureka!! I love the songs so much I got a CD. Ellee loves them too!! Isn't it fun to have kids so you can blame them for wanting that kind of stuff yourself. I need your email address.
Post a Comment