This week has been a big one for Montana. She has learned to crawl (why was I in a hurry for her to learn this??), as well as master the skill of picking up food and eating it with her own hands. She has been working on both skills for a while, but the crawl was uncoordinated, and with the food she'd forget to take her fingers out and end up chomping on them along with the food, but this week, its all changed. Poor Marc has missed it, because he's been out of town on business. Isn't that always how it is?? Here is a video of her crawling...towards a plug and an outlet of course...which is why I mention above, why was I so eager for her to learn this?? And as well, a video of her post-banana eating...where she rubbed it all in her hair! :) I love it...she's so fun at this age!
Anaconda?
1 year ago

1 comments:
I understand what you're going through. It was so much easier when Hannah wasn't crawling. She loves to crawl to the kitchen and eat the crumbs off the floor. I constantly have to bring her back to the living room. Hurray for Montana and her firsts!!!
Post a Comment