Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Uh Oh

Montana's new favorite "word"...(turn up the volume)

4 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

For some reason this wouldn't post without a comment....so, i'm commenting on my own post.

Scott said...

Montana has such a cute little voice. She is adorable. To answer your questions on my blog, Maren is doing well. She is moving to Boise next week and is going to be a substitute school teacher. It was nice seeing her. I tried to convince Cori to get a blog but I don't think it's going to happen soon. I forgot to give her our blog addresses....I'll have to further convince her next time I see her and give her our addresses. I told her you said "hello" though.

RachelBarker said...

SO CUTE!!! You make me want a baby!! But i go back and forth. So, we are coming in at like 10 tomorrow night and then we will be around Friday. By chance are you going to the Elk Grove Football game? I know it sounds stupid but Sarah is cheering and I want to go watch her. I haven't seen her cheer since maybe her frosh year. And saturday Heather gets married, so that's an all day thing, kinda. I want to get together but I don't know when. Maybe we could hang out alittle bit on sunday or something. I don't know!! Well, i will talk/see to you soon. Love rachel

Newman Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! Almost time for another one don'tcha think??
meg