I think I will forever be riding the hair color teeter totter in my life. I can never just stick to what I want. I think its because I like different colors and looks for different reasons. But, as we are approaching the fall months, (and my hairdresser/cousins due date, which means she may be out of service for a short period), I decided to venture back more towards my natural color. I think as a brunette, there will always be something in me that wants to be blonde, but then as I've grown older, I've really learned to embrace my dark hair. I love it and am very satisfied with it....for now at least! :)


2 comments:
So wait...did you go darker (I can't remember, it was high-lighted, right?) I actually really like it dark...looks awesome! Compliments your skin tone too (ha...look at me talking like I have a clue what I'm talking about!) :o)
Montana is ADORABLE!
I love your hair dark!! You look great!
Post a Comment