ABC's
A-Attached or single: Very attached!
B- Best Friend: Marc is my best friend. I have lots of other close friends though...my parents, my sisters, I have old ones, new ones...but Marc is my best!
C-Cake or Pie: Probably cake...I don't love original pie crust, but I do like chocolate or graham cracker pie crusts....so I'd probably eat chocolate creme, or banana creme with graham cracker crust over cake anyday. Cake is always good though.
D-Day of Choice: Saturday...the whole day is at your dispense for whatever you want or need to do!!!
E- Essential Item: Anyone who knows me knows my cell phone is essential to my survival!
F- Favorite Color: pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms...Marc's gotten me into gummies more...he loves them!
H- Hometown: Elk Grove, CA
I- Indulgence(s): chocolate, Carmel Delites Girl Scount Cookies, manicures or pedicures.
J- January or July: JULY! Summer!
K-Kids: One so far! Our darling daughter.
L-Life is incomplete without: Marc and Montana....family
M- Marriage Date: December 3, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters and 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
P- Phobias or Fears: heights, edges
Q- Quote: This too shall pass...
R- Reason To Smile: I am blessed...life is good
S- Season: Summer for sure
T- Tag Six: Rachel, Maran, Cori, Samantha, Anng, Meg (and anyone else who wants to do it...)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: My Chemical Romance is my favorite band
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am a meat eater.
W- Worst Habit: Being overly sensitive, renting movies and never watching them, then getting a phone call that they are due back and taking them back without watching them. WASTE!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds!!! Ultrasounds have brought me nothing but joy when I was pregnant...all X rays ever gave me was a broken ankle and cavities!
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love sushi from Mikuni, Marc's tri-tip and fettucini alfredo
Z- Zippers or Zebras: I could probably live without a Zebra...they aren't a huge part of my life, although they are beautiful wonderful creatures. Zippers, now that I think about it are a part of my daily life. I'd probably have a hard time without zippers!
Anaconda?
1 year ago

5 comments:
Well said!
I loved learning these things about you. Thanks for the tag!
Stace, I love you! I miss you lots, and want to get together. I'm going to go do My ABC's. We'll see how they turn out.
I didn't realize how much a like we are. We need to go get shusi. We love it!!! Seriously no more talking about it let's just do it. I'll get to the tag - thanks.
Hi Stacy- just hopping over from Maran's blog. You're family is adorable! It's fun to see Maran's friends as cute wives and moms.
-Jen(Price)Christensen
Post a Comment