A few weeks ago, a couple of my friends wrote blogs dedicated to their husbands. I loved the idea, and of course as I read their shout outs to their husbands, I thought of all of the things I could write about mine. Not to mention, I don't think I publicly give him the credit he deserves often enough, and so honey, I just want you to know too, that I love you so much, and I mean every word of this from the bottom of my heart.
My husband is definitely a one of a kind man. I have honestly never met another man quite like him. He has such drive, dedication and focus to the things that he cares about. He is determined to be successful in his life, and has learned to believe in himself and his capabilities. He works so hard for our family at his job, and pushes himself to excel so that he can provide the life that we hope for. He gets up at five o clock in the morning every day to support our family, and spends his day working, while looking at a picture of our family for motivation. He worked so hard in school to be able to graduate from college and continues to study every day so that he can get his licenses to better support our family in his field of work.
He adores me...sometimes more than I deserve to be adored. He teaches me more every day at what it means to unconditionally love another person. I always thought I knew what that meant, but Marc is a firm believer in loving someone for who they are, regardless of whether they ever change the things that maybe you don't agree with. To me, that is a perspective that is so incredibly Christ-like, and an amazing example to me. It is something that I really need to work on, and I don't think I give him that courtesy as often as I should. He tells me all of the time, "I just want to make you happy." I know this is the honest truth. I know that as long as I am happy, he is happy.
He adores our sweet daughter, and is an amazing father to her. His ultimate joy in life is when she gives him hugs and kisses. I honestly don't know what makes him happier. He would lay his life down for either one of us to protect us, and I feel so safe and comforted knowing he is the patriarch of our home.
He has a testimony of the Gospel and honors his priesthood, as well as the temple covenants he has made. He has a deep love and appreciation for the Savior and the Atonement. He works with the youth, and has such an amazing Spirit that can get through to them. He uses his past experiences to motivate, and inspire youth to make it through hard times and succeed.
He has such a passion for sport and athelticism. This is something I love and again take for granted. He values being in shape and getting physical exercise, and it is something we both share as a passion. Its important to me that we both enstill the value of a healthy body into our family, and I am grateful I have a husband that knows the importance of that as well. Not to mention, he's incredibly handsome. I truly have never been so attracted to a man in my life. At the risk of sounding insanely cheesy, I just have to say he's buff and sexy, and I'm a lucky girl! :)
Mostly, I am so grateful for him being my best friend. He knows me better than I know myself. He knows every thing about me and loves me for the things I can't even love myself for. He has an amazing heart and although his approach on things is different from a lot of people, his intentions are always genuine, pure and good.
I love him more than I could ever express...and I am so grateful to have him as an eternal companion. I hope that I can show him as much love as he shows Montana and I everyday. I love you, sweetheart!

6 comments:
Stacy----I know this was to your sweetheart, but I couldn't help but appreciate your sweet words to him. You are a good woman and it inspires me to see the way you love and respect your husband. I love you too...and every wonderful thing you said to him could be turned right back around for you.
You two are one in a million.
love ya, jess
I'm glad that you did this, too! I think we were all blessed with special husbands! They are great men!
Hey girl...... just got updated on your life--- Love all the posts-- you are rocking keeping up. Your Tana is so precious and reminds me so much of my girl, with all the things you say about her. What a great tribute to your husband... so sweet. Mine never reads my blog, so it won't work for me:)
PS: We are having a BOY!!! Very excited!!! Love ya!!
Hey girl...... just got updated on your life. You are rocking keeping up with the posts. You all look great. What a sweet tribute to your husband. You are blessed. My hubby never reads my blog, so it won't work for me :)
PS: We are having a BOY!!!
very excited
I keep on leaving posts but they are not showing--- then I see that you have to approve them :0
Oh no----erase all but one--- I am silly!!!!!
I have to agree with Jessica, you can turn them right back at you! But dont you love that he is your protection shield and wants to make you happy everyday. Way cute couple and not to mention made a beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment