Monday, March 17, 2008

I just had to share!

So tonight for family home evening, we decided to go over to the driving range with the Barkers. We bundled Montana up in her warm jammies, and headed over. She spent the majority of the 1/2 hour or so that we were there in her stroller, and was so good while we all hit golf balls. But of course, she was getting a little restless, so at the very end, after Rachel and I were done hitting our golf balls (I don't think the boys gave us as many as they had...:) jk). I let her run around for a little bit. K, in this video, this is not very sanitary, but it was hilarious and she was loving it. It made her momentarily happy and made us pretty happy watching it too. Enjoy.

She kept running around lifting it up and poking her head out saying, "Pee-boo" (which is peek-a-boo). I just love her...she is the best!

4 comments:

Scott said...

WoW! Tons of blogs...I love it!!! This little video is so cute!! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I wish I could be there with ya'll....maybe some day.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Hey I can't believe how cute she is. Good job on keeping your blog up - I'm a slacker. I couldn't believe all these posts I haven't seen. We need to plan something after easter - everything is crazy until then. Sam

RachelBarker said...

This was so funny to watch! It's her way of connecting to Golf. Miss ya.

The Schroeder Family said...

You are so stinkin cutie! I sure am glad I reserved Tana Belle for my Mims. I understand her pool of 'eligible bachelors' is growing, but the Schro's called her first. ;)

Wow...golf. I could never get the swing down because it was too much like softball, but Sooo different. Have fun grwoing closer to Marc with your new found hobby. Good for you, Stace!

Love you.