Here are just some fun/random pictures from the past few weeks with no real rhyme or reason to them:
Our little biker chic on Aunt Tiffany's pretend motorcycle.
Montana in her jogger. She loves this thing!! Every morning, Rachel comes over and we go jogging (no pics of that cuz I don't look so cute in the mornings! ) and then Marc and I frequently take her on walks in the evenings and on the weekends. This is our walk last Sunday:
And then from our Family Night walk to the grocery store to pick up a few things...
Montana learning to feed herself. She almost refuses anymore to be fed...she wants to do it herself! This is her eating mashed potatoes. She loves potatoes! Sorry for the ragmuffin hair on her, it was the end of the day!
And then Daddy and Mommy (its funny how you start to refer to yourself as Mommy and Daddy after you have kids! )

2 comments:
I like that pic of you and Marc in the car. Is he supporting Burberry?
Stace, you are DANG cute! Such a hot mama! :)
Post a Comment