We had a wonderful Easter...a few easter egg hunts, an easter egg dying/cousins birthday party, and family time at the Petersen and Rogers side. Unfortunately, my camera was out of batteries by the time we got to the Petersen side, so I don't have pictures off my camera of the Easter family fun there. Once my mom or sister get theirs uploaded, I'll post them.
Our ward Easter Egg Hunt was Saturday morning at the Daniel's beautiful home. Montana picked up the concept right away.
Saturday night, we dyed easter eggs, egg hunted, decorated cookies and celebrated our niece Ellee's third birthday at Aunt Mo's house.
Montana liked to eat the frosting more than frosting the cookie. :)
Then Sunday morning, we got up and put on our Easter Sunday best, and went to take pictures in our backyard.
Our Sacrament meeting was beautiful. I love Easter and the emphasis on the Savior's life, sacrifice and resurrection. It's a great reminder of how we should feel everytime we go to Sacrament meeting and partake of the Sacrament.
Then it was off to the families homes for food and fun. At the Carter's, we took some family pictures, a grandkid picture (without the Newman kids...we missed you!), and one more egg hunt.
Montana got an awesome easter basket from Mam's and Pompi with a special $5 stuffed easter egg, and then new croc sandals and a puzzle from Grandma and Grandpa Petersen. We had lots of fun at the Petersen side as well, and the grandkid pictures of the three on that side are also very cute. Hopefully I will get a copy soon and I can post those.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

5 comments:
You guys are so beautiful. You're so lucky that you get to play with Tana's hair, Kami is only getting some now. Looks like she loved the easter eggs. I'm sorry to hear about your dental visit. I hope your dentist gave you a popsicle when you were done! How about we do something this weekend. Sushi? Sam
Love the easter sunday best! You looked beautiful and i like yellow on you. Such soft but yet stunning color. i still really think the matching outfits you had on today would be perfect for a family pic, Just have Montana wear her darling easter dress and then it will be perfect!
I totally agree with every sacrament needing to be looked that way, i try. :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE! Love the Easter pics....and girl...you look awesome! I think you are shrinking before my eyes! You look great. All of you early morning walking/running is paying off! :) I love you guys. We miss you too! Jess
You all looked hot (by hot I mean good-looking, not hot as in if the temperature were 100 degrees :) on Easter! Wasn't it so much fun to watch your little girl pick up eggs?? They learn so quickly!
You have such a cute little family. It is so fun to watch the people I grew up with having their own babies. Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment