Sunday, March 16, 2008

Keith and Carrie!



As I had mentioned in my Valentines Day post, Marc got me tickets to the Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood concert. Our friend Matt got his wife Jessica tickets as well, and so last Wednesday, she and I took off for a girls night at Arco. I was so excited about Carrie...love her! And I definitely was looking forward to Keith, but I wasn't as familiar with his songs and stuff. After the concert though, I became a HUGE fan of Keith! He is an amazing musician, and one of my new favorites. Carrie is awesome as well...and even though I'm jealous she gets to sing for a living, I love her! Thanks babe for the tickets. Love you!

Carrie rocks it! She looked gorgeous, and she is learning to play the guitar. Way to go girl!
I didn't get as many good shots of Keith, but he ROCKED it! Guitar, Bass, Piano...and of course Vocals! This guy can do it all! Pretty sure I ran out and bought his greatest hits album...and I must say, it is great! Defintely a new #1 Fan!

Jess...it was a blast! Thanks girl!

1 comments:

RachelBarker said...

SO LUCKY! What a good concert to go to. I'm sure half the guys that were at the concert went just for Carrie Underwood.lol. You and Jessica should be the ones doing the concert, you both have the amazing voices. Looks like you girls had tons of fun!