Last night Marc went with the youth to do baptisms at the temple. So, it was just us silly girls at home. We did silly things. Like a funny faces photo shoot.

I thought we were doing a blow-fish face in the above one. She just wanted to mean-mug.
Munchkin

She's just so cute-I couldn't resist.

It's an unmatched bond we share.

Butterfly kisses.
The old "wear your shirt as hat" trick.

But Montana topped it off with the silliest thing of the whole night when she decided she wanted to color with a magic marker...

Thanks, my baby doll...there was no better way to spend an evening, than doing a silly girls night in with you.
3 comments:
Awww...such cute pictures!! You'll both love those when she's older.
Those are adorable! She is the CUTEST mean mugger I have ever seen!
She is seriously so dang cute. You guys sure do make a cute baby.
Post a Comment