Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Baby!

****I could get incredibly long winded about this, but since this post is in dedication to the birthday of my better half (my husband Marc), and he is not quite as wordy as I, I will leave it short, sweet and to the point. ****



Marc,

I love you more than words can say. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't imagine what my life would be like without you. I hope that sharing your 26th birthday together today, will be just as good as when we share your 96th birthday together. You are smart, sexy, spiritual and successful. I couldn't be luckier in my life. Thank you for being an incredible husband, father and provider. Most importantly, thank you for being my best friend. I love you so much! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comments:

Maran said...

Happy Birthday Marc!!