Montana is coloring in her big Disney princess coloring book...
I usually only give her two or three crayons at a time, because...hmmm, I don't know now that I think about it. But that's just what I do.
She's getting pretty good with her colors and will ask me for different ones, "Blue, Orange, Green, Purple"....those are her favorites...
Well, this time she came and asked my for the "chocolate milk crayon".
I said, "You mean the brown crayon?"
"No Mommy," she says matter of factly, "the BROWNIE crayon."
So apparently brown is not a color to Montana-it's all different forms of chocolate.
Like mother-like daughter. :)
Anaconda?
1 year ago

4 comments:
Cute story, who doesn't love chocolate? The renters that were going to get it fell through, and other people smoked and had house animals. So we're just waiting for the right people. Looks like we won't be moving so soon. But hopefully within the next few months. Okay so I know this is kindof late notice... but we're having a BBQ at our house on Saturday at 1pm. We'd love for you guys to come. Let me Know!
Love you.
Nothing wrong with centering your life around something as delicious as chocolate... I'm all for it, Montana! :)
How funny is that! call me so we can get the kids together.
I would have to agree. I mean who wants to call something brown when you can call it chocolate cake or chocolate chip? Cute girl, I like her thinking!
Post a Comment