Friday, January 09, 2009

A Little Piece of Heaven

YEA!!!!!!!!!! I am typing from my NEW COMPUTER! And let me tell you, I think I heard the HALLELUJAH CHORUS as I connected to the Internet and clicked around. It was like lightening fast. Like going from the Internet in the 90's to 2009, compared to my last computer. Literally, blogging took hours. Simple emails took ten minutes. And trying to click on everyones blogs, wait for it to load, click on the comments and actually MAKE a comment...oh heavens, it was a NIGHTMARE!

We finally had enough when we upgraded our connection to the highest speed possible and nothing changed. Not to mention all programs whether requiring internet access or not, trugged along at a snails pace. So, the day after Christmas, I ordered this baby that I now am blogging upon, and I am in LOVE!

Marc's birthday pictures to come---sorry baby. I did begin a blog about your birthday...complete even with a super cute birthday shout out from pumpkin' buns--and guess what? Our old grandma of a computer, totally timed out and lost it all. Regardless, you know I love you boo--and a belated birthday post is soon to come.

So thank goodness for our new little piece of heaven- our Dell Vostro.

And you thought I blogged a lot before. Oh, oh, oh...just you wait! :)

4 comments:

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

That's so exciting!!! Hopefully we'll be getting a new computer soon too :) Paisley is such a good baby...we got lucky with her which scares me about the next kids...lol, they'll probably be terrors since we got a good one first..it's probably Heavenly Father's way of tricking us into having more kids! jk lol

Carter Family said...

It's amazing how nice it is to have a computer that works! :) I so know what you mean! Congrats on the new purchase! :)

The Schroeder Family said...

Congrats on the computer! I was wondering why the 2nd greatest wife in the world hadn't posted anything about her husband's birthday! :) Happy B-day, Marc.

Brenner Family said...

Oh Yeah for a new computer! I so look forward to your blogging obsession, I have to say, I miss it! Happy Birthday Marc!