Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Lost It

Me Last Week: Yea- hallelujah. Got a new computer. Blogging and uploading pictures will be

SO much faster!

Yea!


Yea!


Yea!


This weeks reality check: Oh shoot- where in the heck did I put the darn software for my camera???


Yep, the two of you that have been wondering where I went...that would be my closet o' junk looking for one specific thing that I never found and along the way found a million things I'll never need.


Sweet.


Back to square one. I have in my mind a few more places where "missing software CD" could be...I will check there.


In the mean time, I know my blog is lacking pictures...so heres one:

I'm not posting this picture as a declaration of 100% "HOPE" and excitment about our new president...hey, it's what it is! I look forward to seeing all the hope and change...really. I just posted it because I couldn't go on the internet or TV today without seeing his picture, so I thought it fitting to post a picture of President Obama.


I chose the picture of him with Ludacris just because it was funny to me.


I like Ludacris. (But hey, what happened to his left arm?? Poor Ludacris)


I love my country. I will support my president, because I'm American and proud of that fact.


Okay, wipe the tears...anyway, I'll keep rummaging my house for my software. Don't give up on me. And if I can't find it, I may just need a new camera.


Darn it....poor me.


oh, honey????

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AH...that stinks! Hopefully you find the software soon!!

Heather said...

I was giggling through out this post. :) Hope you find your camera soon!

Brenner Family said...

LOL You are too cute! You might be able to just get the software without having to get a new camera, or I mean.....isnt that crazy that this day in age you cant just go out and purchase software for technology, when you lose it. You have to purchase the product as well, rip off. Thats how they get ya! Maybe its a sign, maybe you need a new one. Early Valentines present! Or I know, you can buy Marc a new one as a belated birthday gift, He will LOVE it!!! :)
So confession, I still have not bought a digital camera, canon rebel point and shoot take the film to target....check, sony camcorder check, ITS TIME TO GET A DIGITAL!!! I have to use my sister in laws camera or convince her to take pictures of my kids instead of her own! HA! Hers is awesome by the way if you need an idea of what to get. :) Oh and I care where you have went, so make that three!! muah!

Bird is the Word said...

I hate that! ~ GOOD LUCK! ~ And yeah DITTO on the Obama! ~

RachelBarker said...

we are kinda in the same boat! Hope you find it, so I can see pics:)

Maran said...

So I asked Scott about this because it seems kind of silly to have to buy a whole new camera, and he said that you should be able to download the software from the company's website. If that doesn't work, he also said you can buy a card reader for $10. Maybe you want a new camera, though;)

Unknown said...

Ditto about the Obama thing. I'll stand behind him, he's our President. I hope he can make a difference with this mess. I kind of feel sorry for him.