Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Found It!

I finally found the software for my camera. It was actually in a very practical place (isn't that always what happens) that now that I think about it, I think I put it there originally so that I could find it easily. Oh well, at least my closet o'junk is now a organized and clean.


I didn't take any pictures of New Years Eve (where Marc and I actually went OUT this year! Thanks mom for watching Montana!) but on New Years Day, my Aunt Jean had a family brunch at her house. It was delicious and she made edible peanut butter playdough for the little girls to play with.

Sisters make the BEST friends. Seriously.


Marc and I fell in love with Jean's Coco-motion. We gotta get one of those. NO hot chocolate mix chunks. None! Perfectly smooth and creamy...I'm sold.
Logan and Whitney love each other.
Uncle Marc loves Ryan...and obviously, Ryan LOVES his Uncle Marc
That evening, we went out to dinner with my family (except for Courtney's fam. Missed you guys) to celebrate Marc's birthday. Pictures of it all:



Marc's parents also took us to a scrumptious dinner at Bistro 33 the next night! I think Marc had a pretty good birthday! :)

The weekend after that, we had our niece and nephew (Mike and Brooke's kids) for the weekend. Montana LOVES Blake and Maryn and so they were all excited for a sleepover.

Getting ready for chocolate chip pancakes via Marc (Pancakes aren't my forte-well, actually, I haven't tried making them much because well, my husband is a pancake king. Who needs to make a pancake when you live with the pancake king?)

My younger sister Whitney, who has also babysat for Mike and Brooke a few times, came up to our house for some homework help and joined in the fun! We had a full house and it was FUN!
The next day we took everyone to the Folsom Zoo, the park and ice cream.

The morning after Blake and Maryn went home, Montana woke up and said, "Where Blake and Maryn go?" I think she liked having siblings around! :)
This last Monday, Marc had the day off from MLK day. We had lunch at our favorite deli-Mama Anns and then we decided we'd try to take Montana to her first movie at the IMAX downtown. We saw Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. She actually did pretty good!
Here's Marc enjoying his sandwich at Mama Anns.
Inside the IMAX

Lastly, this last Tuesday a bunch of my cousins and my sister and I got together for lunch. I'm lucky to have so much family that lives so close. I only got a few pictures of a few of us, but it was a lot of fun! Thanks girls! :)
Tana and Andalyn
Ryan enjoying a juice box and my beautiful sister
This is my gorgeous cousin Ashley who is due with her first baby in June. Love this girl.
And this is my cousin Christie's little angel, Izzy. Isn't she the cutest thing ever?
Christie is actually pregnant with her second due in July-along with my other cousin Sharsten, also due in June! :) Everyones having babies-hopefully we can add me to that list soon! :)
So there is my January in review. I know, I know- you were all DYING to know what we'd been up to! :) jk
But nonetheless, I'm back to being the addicted blogger. Get ready.

7 comments:

just us said...

YAY! You found it. I'm so glad I got to catch up with the Rogers Family. We need to do lunch now that I'm in town.

Brenner Family said...

Yaaayyyy!!!! Your back! I missed you! Looks like you are having allot of fun!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you found it, cause those are the cutest pictures.

RachelBarker said...

Love that you found the software, if only I could find my camera!!!! (pulling my hair out).
Um, love love your green jacket!
Montana is just so darling.
Love RED Robin. We've eaten there twice in the past week. Trents family was raised on RR /k but it's a favorite of the Barkers. HOpe to see you soon.
Dinner on the first sounds great! lol. Although I probably wont go grocery shopping till that monday how about some time that week??

Unknown said...

Sisters do make the best friends. And coco motions are amazing. I'm a hot chocolate freak and I've had one since my frosh year of high school.

Dave and Courtney said...

love the update...you have a lot of great pic's i might have to steal. :) Love you!

Rogers Roundup said...

i was wondering if you took any pictures of the "slumber party weekend?" my kids had so much fun at your house. thanks again and call me to watch Montana soon.