Thursday, January 22, 2009

Have I told you latley that I love you!

Stacy,
I know, wipe the shocked look off your face, because yes I am blogging! Well do not get use to this…. I just was sitting here trying to do some work and I could not help but feel overwhelmed and impressed to write this! Stacy, I am so grateful to have such an amazing person to spend my eternity with! Thank you for putting up with me! I know I am not the easiest person to get along with. I thank our Heavenly father each day that I have you in my life. You are such a great example to me. I love you so much! Thank you for working so hard with our pride and joy. I know at times you want to punch the wall in frustration, but you are pivotal to her development and she cherishes the ground you walk on! When she climbs up on that piano chair to play the piano and sing twinkle twinkle little star, she is mimicking you Stacy! What a humbling it experience it was to kneel across the alter from you to be sealed for time and eternity…. This blog I am sure does not make sense… However, I am sure that you make perfect since to me as my wife! Thank you and I love you with all my heart!
-Marc

7 comments:

RachelBarker said...

Nice job Marc! Those are the things us wife's love to hear. They mean more than anything you can buy.

Stacy, you are an amazing person. I'm so lucky I have you as a friend. You are special :)

Dave and Courtney said...

Marc, it is obvious how much you love Stacy. As her older sister, thank you for loving her that much!

Maran said...

What a sweet letter Marc! I have to admit that I laughed when I read that Stacy wants to punch the wall sometimes, because I often feel that way. Oh man, that's funny. The joys of being a mother;) Stacy is an amazing person and wonderful mother!

Brenner Family said...

Marc, How sweet are you, such a lucky guy you are to be blessed with such an amazing person to spend your life with.
Im sure she felt incredibly touched by your little surprise. Well done!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Marc, Sweet note to your wifey. I love her too!!!

Bird is the Word said...

Marc, you are the man!! When are you going to teach Matt how to put up these types of nice blogs on our page? :) You are SO sweet, and you and Stacy are perfect for eachother! ~ THE BIRDS (melissa)

Sarah Reed said...

This is so sweet! I made me cry!