Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

I love Easter-because it is a holiday to remember the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for us, as well as His resurrection that made it possible for us all to return home to our Father in Heaven. Not to mention it is ALWAYS on a Sunday, so being able to attend an Easter service at church makes it that much more special. This year, I was able to sing a beautiful duet with a woman in my ward and I was grateful to be able to participate and share my testimony through song.

Of course, Easter is also known for eggs, bunny's, candy and ham-and we had some of all those things too! The day before Easter, Marc bought me a new camera because my old one was starting to take pictures that looked like this:
Unfortunately on Easter morning as we revealed Montana's basket to her, our new camera had not yet been charged, so this is the extent of the Easter Basket fun. The girl, as always, made out like a bandit.

After some yummy breakfast we got all dressed up in our Easter Sunday best for a photo shoot with the new camera-

After church, my side of the family came over for dinner.

We got the food together:

While the kiddos had an Easter Egg Hunt

Whitney Jane and I....
Some cute pics of the kiddies
Ryan in his "ride"- doesn't he look just so ready to roll up and ask for your number?
And finally, drum roll please...our family Easter picture. Yes-we matched on purpose.
We hope everyone had a beautiful Easter Sunday!

7 comments:

Sam! said...

I personal enjoyed the video the most. But the rest of the picture were amazing as well I looks like you had an amazing Easter love ya

RachelBarker said...

I thought I made a comment but I guess i didn't. Love Montanas dress! It was fun getting some easter stuff for her at the Disney store with you!

Rogers Roundup said...

Your family photo looks really nice! You should frame it somewhere around the house. It looks like Easter was fun with the Petersens.

Unknown said...

Hey Stac! I know having a dog is so much fun! But I want a baby so I guess I will live vicariously through you until we have one of our own! BTW you look so awesome! Not that you didn't before!!

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

ok, where did you get Montana's dress? It's adorable!! i love it :)

Maran said...

You all looked so beautiful on Easter! I'm so glad that we were able to hang out this past week!

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

I love Montana dress. And tell Courtney i love her hair cut. I don't know if it is new but it looks great on her. I am up for hanging out but i have a cold right now. Lets shoot for next week.