YOu are so cute! I'm going to post you on our blog. :) Yes, it was a much needed hang out. I just saw pics of Montana in her EAster dress. ADORABLE!!! That is something i would put on my little girl. O so cute! Love the shades too on her. :) Heart you much
We were married in December 2004, fall more in love each day, have three gorgeous children, and have the Gospel in our lives. We are truly blessed and look forward to a lifetime of happiness with our eternal family!
3 comments:
I miss you guys. Looks like so much fun. I'll call you in a week, when I'm home. Love you.
YOu are so cute! I'm going to post you on our blog. :) Yes, it was a much needed hang out. I just saw pics of Montana in her EAster dress. ADORABLE!!! That is something i would put on my little girl. O so cute! Love the shades too on her. :) Heart you much
It was great seeing you at Maran's shower. It has been a long time! Your daughter is adorable.
Post a Comment