Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Best of Friends, Squared

My long-time best friend, Maran, whom I've been close to since kindergarten, came into town a few weeks ago with her daughter Hannah. Maran is pregnant with twin girls and due in July, so her mom threw her a baby shower while she was here. Luckily, I got to steal them away for a few days!!!

One of the days, we went to Chick-Fil-A, where they had never been! :) Man, oh man, were they missing out on all that chickeny-goodness.




And then we took them to the EG park/pond to feed the duckies.


Another day we went to Bounceopolis in Folsom and the girls bounced around and had a fun time!



We love it when Maran and Hannah come but it makes us realize how much we miss them! Come back soon!!! :)

1 comments:

Maran said...

I'm so glad that we got to hang out a little bit. I love that our girls have become good friends, too. If only we lived closer;) Thanks for letting us spend the night one night. We had a lot of fun!

P.S. I had no idea you were taking video with your camera!