Tweet...it used to be the sound a bird makes.
Nope folks...not anymore. Now everyone tweets-ESPECIALLY celebrities, apparently.
So, I've heard.
What the "h" is twitter- and what the "h" is it all about, seriously? I mean, I went to Twitter dot com to check it out, because hey...I blog, I facebook, why not add ONE MORE OBSESSION to the list, right??
So, I add a profile. And alas...I have no followers. Oh...ya gotta find them first. Well, apparently NONE of my email contacts TWEET-TWEETER-TWITTER, whatever. They don't do it.
Is it a big deal? Am I out of the loop if I don't do it? Do you do it? Will you be my friend and we can "tweet" the senseless details of our lives to each other through mini blogging?? I mean, Ashton Kutcher even does it, so it must be cool right? haha
Well, nonetheless, the profile is set up. I have not one follower and I don't follow anyone else. As of right now, I am solely updating myself on the senseless details of my life. Seems completely reasonable and makes TOTAL sense. So...if you do "tweedilididilideet"... my username is stacerbabes.
Oh, just kidding. I am following one person now. Ashton Kutcher.
Haha. Tweet tweet, ya'll.
Anaconda?
1 year ago

7 comments:
Well I have to admit that I do actually tweet or twit or twitter whatever it is. I feel like a LOSER on it because I only have one follower but I am following three people...hmmmm. Anyway the other thing about twitter is that you can't find anyone on it! I have tried to look up someone that has it but she won't come up and she can't find me. WEIRD! Anyway my URL is http://twitter.com/CaliradoGirl. We will learn this tweetering thing together!
haha. I'm still working on getting a facebook account. I have a feeling Twitter is WAY off in the distance (if ever). haha. And yeah, celebrities are out of control. For people who wish they had more privacy I can't understand why any of them would do that. I used to think it would be fun to be famous...but now I realize that I LOVE my privacy and that lifestyle would be crazy!
Good luck with the tweeting!
I think there is some way you can post your Tweeter/Twitter (or whatever its called) on your blog. Maybe do that. Everyone will copy you. . .and you can start a trend. :o)
Not a "tweeter" here. Sounds like I am not missing much! I can barley keep up my facebook and blog! :) Happy Tweeting!~
glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't "get it" :)
If the celebrities are doing it, that's one more reason for me NOT to. :) I think I like reading your blog posts the best!
Don't do it Stace!! I am so anti- twitter. I just think it's kind of silly, and I feel like supporting it is like condemning us to a society of communication in 140 characters or less... lame! Sorry all you tweeters, I don't hate you, I just hate the game! ;)
Post a Comment