I have been meaning to blog about this for a while, but was overwhelmed because of all the pictures I had to upload. Since I "one day" will be making my blog into a memory book, I wanted these pictures in it! I was called to direct a youth roadshow for my ward. I felt completely inadequate and overwhelmed but it was one of the best experiences of my life. The pictures speak for themselves of all of the fun that was had. I couldn't have asked for a better group of youth or leaders. To read about the story line and see some more pictures and video of the youth and leaders afterthoughts from the roadshow, go to my wards blog here: Silva Valley Star .
Below is a picture of me and my assistant director Shauna and the youth cast of our roadshow!
Here are pictures of our roadshow skit that one "Best Comedy".




































































3 comments:
I remember our roadshow! Fun times. Cute costumes. way to go on all the hard work put into it!
THat looks like so much fun!! Way to go Stacy!!
I am so glad I got to get to know you while working on the roadshow! You were an awesome director, the kids loves you, and I thought our skit was the besssst!
Post a Comment