A few weeks ago, Montana and I jumped into a caravan to take my brother Logan to the MTC. I started the trip with my camera-got to Utah and lost my camera as soon as I got there. And then, found it as I was packing to go home. Fun times...
Here are some pic's of the kiddies making the all night drive to Provo.
And then, it's a blank! With all the family events with extended family that it would have been fun to get pictures with! Not to mention one of my closest friends Maran and I getting together with our girls and not getting a SINGLE snapshot to prove it. Good thing you are coming down this week---I have a new camera, and we WILL use it! Not to mention I didn't get any pictures of Logan in the MTC. Luckily for me, there were others with cameras and here are some great pictures of Logan getting ready to venture into the title of Elder Petersen.
Just outside the MTC-getting ready to report.
Going into the "Missionary Door"
Getting his "dork dot"
He ran into two close friends from home who had just reported to the MTC weeks earlier, Elder Carli and Elder Hogge.
David and Logan
Reality setting in for Elder Petersen
The family with David's fiance Ashley, family friend Kurtis and Aunt Sue. We missed Marc and Dave who had to work and couldn't come to Utah.
Getting ready for the send off
Future missionary, Elder Ryan Cashdollar

We are so proud of Logan and his decision to serve a mission. He is going to be amazing and we have already seen so much growth from him through his letters in just a few short weeks. We all know, he will be an amazing missionary. If you'd like to keep up with his mission, please visit this blog that we will be keeping up on his behalf:













3 comments:
Too bad you lost your camera, I would have loved to see the pictures of my time with you guys while you were here. OH WAIT!!!
Okay, when I heard you came and took Logan to the MTC (which I had to find out from David's fiance's brother-in-law), I thought, "They just must have been really busy and made it a quick trip out here." But now seeing that Aunt Sue was even there to take Logan in, I retract that thought. Seriously, I work ONE BLOCK from the MTC! It would have been SO easy to take a break and come see you guys and say goodbye to Logan (especially since I live here and didn't get to go to the farewell or anything.) Next time you guys are in Utah...LET ME KNOW! :o)
What an awesome family. It's so hard to visit with friends and family when it's just a quick trip to utah and bringing kids without husbands there to help. I know the feeling. When we lived in susanville for a while and came home sometimes I wouldn't tell friends or sometimes cousins cause it's hard to visit everyone, especially when you are traveling with out husbands and have your kids with you, and you are already emotional taking your brother to the MTC who your not going to see for 2 YEARS. You and courtney are troopers driving all that way with 3 kids under 3.
fun! My little (and only brother) is in his Freshman Year in High School, so I have a little bit of time before he leaves, but I am already teary eyed about him going! ~ You are a sweet sister to drive to Utah for him! ~
Post a Comment