Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April Fools...

Did I mention in the previous "Ode to Marc" blog, that my husband is also a witty jokester? So, far all those that received a text message from my husband yesterday, APRIL 1st, or knew someone who did, and heard about it...I am definitely NOT pregnant! For those who did not get the "fun news", Marc sent a massive text message out to friends and family saying, "Well, I'm going to be a daddy again." Both of our phones began to blow up with congratulations and "Are you pregnant? Why am I hearing about this through a text message?" (courtesy of my sister...who totally believed it!). So, if I ever missed the excitement and feeling of everyone being excited for you when you are expecting, that filled the void for a while! :)
Fun times on April Fools Day!

6 comments:

Newman Family said...

He is such a stinker. I never could get into that whole April Fools thing. I went to the gym yesterday and all the equipment had out of order signs on them. That isn't funny, that just pissed me off!! I didn't get the news. Marc....he is sooooooo hilarious! (note the sarcasm in my voice)
Meg

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I thought about doing that, but after all the babies I have popped out, I think everyone would believe me a little too readily.

Sheri said...

Ok I love April Fool's Day pranks and that is a good one!!

Petersen Family said...

That's so funny! That would have been a good one for my Mom who asks almost daily if she's going to have another grandchild! And now you know how excited everyone would be if you have another one! :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

It better be a joke because we were pregnant together with our babies so we have to be pregnant together next time. Last time I checked I am NOT pregnant. so give me warning. haha. We should have Rach be pregnant too with us. Think about how great that would be.

Scott said...

I was totally going to write a blog about how I was pregnant for April Fools...ha! It's a good April Fool's joke! My sister made me do a pregnancy test for her when I was pregnant with Hannah so that she could trick her husband on April Fool's Day a couple of years ago. It was hilarious! Great job, Marc!