Monday, April 28, 2008

Logan's Senior Ball

My little brother Logan had his Senior Ball on the 19th, and like any good big sister and brother in law, we went to see them and take pictures! :) At first when Logan told me he and his girlfriend Sam picked yellow as an accent color to her black dress, and his black tux, I was afraid they may look a bit bee-ish...however, how could anything make these two look bad? They looked adorable, and the yellow actually turned out to look very nice! Cute couple! I miss getting all dressed up and going to dances like this!
The ceremonial pinning of the bouteniere (sp?)


The placing of the corsage

The famous pose

And the adorable couple!

2 comments:

RachelBarker said...

He is such a studd! And i love his girlfriends dress. After that mission of his, he will be the one getting phone calls from the girls.

Scott said...

If I remember correctly, you wore a yellow and black dress to Senior Ball :). You didn't think it was so bumblebeeish then...hee hee! Actually, you looked beautiful and so do Logan and his date!