At this stage of Montana's life, I feel like I'm constantly bandaging a cut, or icing a sliced lip. Nine times out of ten, the bumps and falls don't even phase her, but there is that rare occasion that the blood flows and or the bruises swell. Pictured below is one such occasion...
Our little rascal was running around playing outside as usual...she LOVES being outside. She was running around in her usual way, like a little pixie on the tips of her toes, and tripped and hit her eye on a plastic wagon. Presenting, Montana's first (and hopefully last) black eye...
She also fell the day before and cut her chin, as pictured above as well.

4 comments:
Stacy, your liitle girls is so big now!!!! She is super cute!! Tell Courtney Congrats on the baby boy for me!
Love, Melissa
Stacy,
If she's anything like me, she'll never grow out of it! As for your spill...I hardly know what it's like to wear a skirt and heels without a ripped up leg! Rand forbid me to play in our softball game last year the week of our wedding cause he was positive I'd end up with a black eye or a cast in the pictures! haha!
Even with the cut and black eye she is still beautiful! This I'm sure will be the first of many. Unfortunately we can't always be there to protect them.
Meg
I know what you mean my little one turns 11 months tomorrow. I can't believe she is almost 1!
It is so fun having my brother back. He's a little sad because Kaylee doesn't really know him yet but I told him to be patient.
I have just been busy being a mommy! We live in Provo right now and Shane is working. He might go back to school in fall but we don't really have any real plans besides survive :)
I wish I still sung. I have been trying to figure out where I could still do something like that but I am not sure yet. Do you still sing?
Post a Comment