Monday, April 07, 2008

Momma's Little Helper

Montana was quite the helper this weekend! She tried her hand at cooking and cleaning. Here is she doing a little sweeping action Saturday morning to help Mommy clean the kitchen...

And then Sunday morning, she INSISTED we make dozens of her favorite chocolate chip cookies, and since it was HER IDEA...I of course inlisted her help! (Don't worry...she really didn't get any cookie dough. A small lick of the spatula, and I took it away...I know some of you momma's are worrying about the raw egg.)










The finished product, and Montana enjoying the fruits of her labor.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Your cookies look so yummy! My cookies always seem a little flat... I think I need your recipe. :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Yummy - make me some.

RachelBarker said...

Those cookies look amazing!!! I think i need your reciepe too! Montana knows her goods! Love cookies and i find them fun. What a good little mommy teaching her how to bake

Scott said...

Haven't you seen Beauty and The Beast? I give Hannah raw eggs all of the time. It makes her stronger:):) These cookies look deelish!

Carter Family said...

The cookies were yummy! Thanks for sharing with our family... I've yet to keep my family from eating the whole plateful... before I can enjoy! :)