That dessert on your list looks yummy! Good for you for having jogging as one of your hobbies. That's definitely not a fun one, but so good for you! I don't know, though, maybe you actually enjoy jogging. I'd much rather be sitting on the couch:)
We were married in December 2004, fall more in love each day, have three gorgeous children, and have the Gospel in our lives. We are truly blessed and look forward to a lifetime of happiness with our eternal family!
3 comments:
That dessert on your list looks yummy! Good for you for having jogging as one of your hobbies. That's definitely not a fun one, but so good for you! I don't know, though, maybe you actually enjoy jogging. I'd much rather be sitting on the couch:)
That dessert looks so yummy. It was fun seeing you last week, I'm excited for our girls shopping trip and Santa Cruz. Talk to you later.
I accept the challenge! :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment