Of course, being the music lover that I am...this post brings me great joy and pride! Our little girl is a music lover...and naturally, not by force! :) I have been amazed that even since she was an infant, she has responded so much to music. Through her Baby Einstein videos, me singing in the mornings, or the music at church, she always seemed to perk up and listen.
Now, she's joining in with her own musical talents. She loves to sing, dance and "pay" (as she says it) the piano...and now, courtesy of Uncle Logan, the drums! :) Enjoy!
Tickling the Ivory's
Marching to Her Own Beat

6 comments:
She's got the talent her mama has. I love the drums, so cute. Oh Kami's glasses I got in Arden Mall a place called Janie and Jack. So cute. She wears them for a little bit then takes them off - that day at the park was the first time she wore them the whole time. It was funny.
Love all the music videos. Dax and Montana will always be buddies....I have recorded him doing all the same activities. SO FUN! :)
Hi Stacy, I clicked over to your site after reading your message! Thanks for saying hi. I like your music! Logan was hanging at our house last week. It's good when they can break away from their girlfriends and hand with the guys!
Thanks for your post! I'm new to all this so it's fun to read and see who else is blogging. I love your blog header, since I've started this I've been looking for new ways to spices things up. How did you do that?
Wow So fun to find people on here. So how old is your little girl. She is a doll. Kaylee is almost 11 months. Man it flew by. So what have you been up to?
I loved reading your post about your gerber daisy. I believe that often we overlook the little things. I have a tree that refuses to die!http://mylittlecornerofchaos.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-tree-my-light.html
Keep writing!
Post a Comment