Monday, December 22, 2008

Good Friends, Good Food and a Lie Detector...

We got together with some of our close friends The Barker's and The Lindsey's last night for dessert and games. Montana had fun too as the Lindsey's brought their little girl Kami with her. Look at this sweet little face:
The girls played with toys and watched "Tinkerbell".
We all enjoyed yummy desserts and then pulled out a new game. KB toys was going out of business and so I bought the game "Moment of Truth" for like 80% off. It's based off of that game show on Fox that basically ruined everyones life who played it. Sounds like a GREAT game to play with a bunch of close friends! haha
The husbands were all complaining about the game...unsure if they wanted to open up any can of worms with this game. It even came equipped with a hand sensor lie detector that senses your stress and blood pressure levels. In Marc's words, "This is all bad."
It was all in good fun and obviously we kept it PG and didn't take it too seriously. The Lie Detector was inconsistent. Marc said his name was Stacy and it said he was telling the truth. We just had fun laughing and making fun of each other.
It's always a fun time with these friends, and if we all didn't live on opposite ends of Sacramento, we'd get to do it more often! Maybe one day soon, huh?
Love these girls....too bad I couldn't find one picture that I liked of myself with them, but then again, how can you compare with these gorgeous women?
Thanks guys for hanging out! It was lots of fun. Rach and Sam...shopping...soon...seriously, lets make it happen this time! :)

3 comments:

RachelBarker said...

it was tons of fun! Thanks for having us and we will have to continue to this. :) can't wait to shop. I'll start saving now.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

We had so much fun. Eric and I left saying how we love hanging with you guys. Thanks for having us. Really we are going shopping. I'll call you when we get back in town. Love you.

Bird is the Word said...

sounds like a fun game! ~ GOOD TIMES! ~