Monday, December 22, 2008

Long Lost Twin

Okay, so I'm not really a twin, but when I was about five, I thought I was. There was this little girl on Star Search back in the late 80's named Alison Porter. This little girl was a phenomenal singer, and she was only FIVE YEARS OLD. Funny thing is, we looked like we were twins seperated at birth. My parents would tape every Star Search she was on, and I used to be convinced that somehow she and I were related, or even that I was her! Because I sing too, it was like I was vicariously living my dream through Alison Porter. She went on to be the llittle girl in Curly Sue, which I'm sure you're all familiar with. Anyway, I was looking through some old pictures and found a few to use in which to prove my point.


Between the LONG hair, thick bangs, big brown eyes and chubby cheeks...Alison and I were twins. Check it out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o8nsO_d--s

4 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Seriously that's freaky.
P.S I think you're the better looking twin.

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

Yeah, you two do look alike, but seriously...you are/were way cuter!!!! :)

Chelsy said...

haha...funny you bring this up. Shar and I were just discussing the other day about the family gathering at grandma and grandpa's where grandma was basically in tears from being upset that everyone wouldn't agree that you and that girl looked 'just like twins'. You did look alot alike, but that is a memory that will live in McFadyen infamy! :o)

Sarah Reed said...

I love all those pictures! that will forever be how i remember you! over christmas my family watched all our old family videos from when we lived next door to eachother. they need to make you a copy. it was so cute!