A few weeks ago, our ward had our Christmas party. The kids got to wear their jammies, and Montana looked super cute in her little silk pj's and fluffy slippers. We had a nice ham dinner and then Santa Claus came to town...with his wifey.
Montana was not interested...this is how excited she wasn't:
Then I told her that Santa would give her a candy cane and she decided she'd check him out. The only way she would sit with him is if Mommy didn't leave and she could have the candy cane.
Mrs. Claus was little bit better of an experience.
It all seemed worth it to Montana would thoroughly enjoyed her candy cane after her Claus Encounters.
Maybe next year, meeting Santa in person will be a better experience for her. Right now, she just enjoys him in theory...and the fact that she thinks he's bringing her a puppy. Yeah...I think I may have to have a little chat with Santa on that one.
All in all, we had lots of fun at our ward party...Montana especially loved the North Pole in the foyer.

2 comments:
OMG where did you find those PJ's.
I LOVE the PJ's, and its SO funny because Hailey would not even go NEAR Santa Claus at the Ward Party... but she LOVES him on TV. She yells Santaa.... Good thing they had the wifey there to help with the little scared ones! Merry Christmas! ~
Post a Comment