Four years ago today, I was sitting in the bridesroom of the Oakland Temple, waiting to meet you at the altar. We were so in love, so happy, so hopeful of our future together. Four years later, I'm even more in love, I'm happier than I ever thought possible, and the future seems to hold so many more possiblities than I ever dreamed of. And its all because of you, and the love you've shown me, the life you have given me, and the way you've taken care of me. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful person to spend
eternity with. Thank you for being my best friend, my everything and an amazing daddy to our baby girl. I love you with everything that is in me and I look forward to many more anniversaries and an eternity of happiness with you.
~FOREVER YOURS, Wifey
eternity with. Thank you for being my best friend, my everything and an amazing daddy to our baby girl. I love you with everything that is in me and I look forward to many more anniversaries and an eternity of happiness with you. ***I changed the blog playlist to our song, just for you! I love listening to it and knowing what we have is forever! Thank you for giving me your forever!***


7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
I'm glad you guys are so happy! I remember 4 1/2 years ago you came to my reception and were so excited to be getting married. If I remember right you even signed my book Stacie Rogers!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a VERY SPECIAL day! Very sweet post by the way.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Wow! Four blissful years for the Rogers Family. Congrats and many, many more years to come! :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Can you believe how fast these years have flown by? You guys are great together. Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment