Monday, February 16, 2009

3-2-1- BLASTOFF!

This morning Montana went into the closet under the stairs. I figured she'd come right out, because there is nothing fun in there; a bunch of empty boxes and storage. Then I heard her say something about a rocket and "BLASTOFF!"

So I went to check out the make-believe-fun. She was sitting on Marc's tool box, behind her high chair and next to a mirror. Apparently, it was a makeshift rocket ship.



Oh, to be a kid again with an imagination like that.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Too cute!! What an imagination.

Brenner Family said...

Dont you love the little imaginations! She is adorable, your little rocket scientist!
Yesterday Taylor was doing little skits in the bath tub, pretending she was different things and in different places. She would say, "Mommy watch...this is me in the shower, mommy watch...I am soap, Mommy watch, Im an alligator, mommy im in a lake, im in a swimming pool....." This went on for a good 30 minutes, then she showed me that her fingers were all wrinkled! I know too long in the bath ;)